Tuesday 5 July 2011

TUTORIAL 2

Hai madam,for tutorial 2 i change my image compare to tutorial that is past up at mmls.....i change my image because i want my e-wallpaper more colorful...tq


STEP 1










I choose this picture as my background....why i choose this picture?? because i want my background colourfull....i search this picture from google....how i did it??...1st i open this image and drag this picture at new page..after that i make the picture large.....so i done my background..

STEP 2











My second part i choose 2 person hold laptop....so i open this picture and crop it...after that i drag this picture at my background........and make big.....

STEP 3










Than i choose MMU logo.....than drag this picture and put it in laptop that 2 person hold the laptop......

STEP 4











Finally,i done my all wallpaper with putting the picture....after i put MMU open day date,venue,and time....also make colour adjustment at my word....i used double colour at word...so it looks double colour...example like at FOM OPEN DAY i choose purple and black....mmmmm...IM DONE MY MMU OPEN DAY E-WALLPAPER....

FINAL VIEW.........

















Hai madam this is my final view of E-WALLPAPER(MMU OPEN DAY)...i did my best...hope madam like it...if got mistake please comment at my blog...thank you..

BYEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment